Nanostructures and nanotubes. Nanocapilarity
- Photo-chemical Reaction Using a Carbon Nanotube as a Test Tube (May 2012).
Optical properties of water confined in nanotubes.
Transport in nanotubes: magnetic field effects.
See work published in Nature Materials (2005) on Tuning the conductance of single-walled carbon nanotubes by ion irradiation in the Anderson localization regime (and nice schematic plot).
STM-simulation images and Spectroscopy Properties of C, BN and CBN nanotubes.
Talk on Optical properties of nanotubes (presented at the TNT2003).
Mechanical Properties and AFM-microscopy.
See our 1999 Psik-Highligh on Nanotubes: Mechanical and Spectroscopic Properties and our Book Chapter (B. Yakobson and A. Rubio) Mechanical properties of nanotubes.
Vibration properties of C and BN tubes: IR and Raman spectra.
Reactivity; H absorption, Oxidation, etc...
Growth mechanism of carbon nanotubes.
Coalescence of SWNT-ropes into MWNTs.
Interaction between nanotubes: bundles, supported tubes and MWNT.
Nuclear magnetic response in carbon nanostructures: chemical shift.
See work published in AIST on this article.
ResearchersCoordinator: Angel Rubio
- Ask Hjorth Larsen
- Claudio Attaccalite
- Gustavo Brunetto
- Jose Luis Cabellos Quiroz
- Seymur Cahangirov
- Elena Cannuccia
- Letizia Chiodo
- Pierluigi Cudazzo
- Leonardo A. Espinosa Leal
- Juan María García Lastra
- Amilcare Iacomino
- Federico Iori
- Duncan John Mowbray
- Alejandro Perez Paz
- Yann Pouillon
- Matthieu Verstraete
- Ludger Wirtz
- Dynamical processes in complex quantum systems: from theoretical developments to energy harvesting and storage (DYNAPLEX)
- ERC DYNamo (Advanced-grant): "Dynamical processes in open quantum systems: pushing the frontiers of theoretical spectroscopy"
- International Collaboration in Chemistry: Molecules at Nanostructured Surfaces for Solar Cell Applications
- POCAONTAS. Polymer / Carbon Nanotubes Active Systems