It is our purpose to put on line all the recipes that have been tried, tasted and approved by the finest food(wine)-tasters who, by chance, also belong to the gastronomic society itself.
Needless to say the typology of the recipes can be quite varied, ranging from most elaborate to the simplest and quickest, from starters to dessert, through pasta and pescado.
A rich overview of European cuisine, with French embroideries, Spanish extempore, Italian reminiscences, and Portuguese delights.
- Prawns and papaya salad (with springtime sauce) - Francesco
- Marinated salmon (with bruschetta al burro aromatizzato) - Francesco
- Tortilla de patatas - Angel
- Ceviche - Xavier
- Machas a la parmesana - Xavier
- Pastel de papas - Xavier
- Bacalhau com natas - Micael
- Natas do ceu - Micael