Congress, Workshops and Schools - 2016
- Pac Surf 2016 conference. Pacific Rim symposium on Surfaces, Coatings&Interfaces.Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel. Kohala Coast, Hawaii.December 11-15 ,2016.
-2D vs. 1D Structures at Stepped Si Surfaces and in Organic Molecules, F. Himpsel, J.M. García Lastra, A. Rubio,I. Boukahil, R. Qiao, S.C. Erwin and I. Barke (Contributed/POSTER/Invited talk)
- 2016 MRS Fall Meeting&Exhibit. Boston, Massachusetts. November 27-December 2, 2016.
- The 1st Annual HiLASE Workshop.October 10-12, 2016 in Stirin, Czech Republic
-Bridging quantum mechanics and continuum modeling:Macroscopi averaging of exact quantum fluid description (Poster). N.Tancogne-Dejean, T.J.-Y. Derrien, M.Ruggenthaler, H.Appel, A.Rubio and N.M. Bulgakova
-Quantum fluid description of light-matter interaction.M.Ruggenthaler ,T.J.-Y. Derrien, N.Tancogne-Dejean, H.Appel, A.Rubio and N.M. Bulgakova
- APS March Meeting 2016, March 14-18, 2016, Baltimore, MD. Scientific program
-Optical control of inter-layer distance of hBN: a TDDFT study.Y.Miyamoto, H.Zhang,T. Miyazaki and Angel Rubio.
-Stable Dirac semi-metal in the allotrope of IV elements. P. Tang, W.Cao, S.Zhang, W. Duan and A.Rubio
-Extensions of time density functional theory to QED: QED-Chemistry. A.Rubio
The 50th Fullerenes-Nanotubes-Graphene General Symposium.February 20-22, 2016. The University of Tokyo,Ito International Research Center, Ito Hall. Japan
- Enchancement of laser-induced water decomposition by 2d sheets studied by first-principles simulations.Y. Miyamoto, H. Zhang, X. Cheng and A. Rubio
7th Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory: Prospects and Applications. Benasque, Spain, September 11-23, 2016
- Magneto-optical response of periodic insulators. I.V. Lebedeva, I.V. Tokatly and A. Rubio