Invited Talks - 2014
- ISC-QSD2014.2nd International Symposium on Computics: Quantum Simulation and Design. Koshiba Hall. University of Tokyo, Japan. (December 1-3, 2014).
Photo-Enhancement of Cohesion; Cases of Noble Atoms and Layered Materials. Yoshiyuki Miyamoto, Hong Zhang, Takehide Miyazaki and Angel Rubio.
- Novel electronic and structural properties of two-dimensional materials:silicene, germenene and stanene
Emerging Non-Graphene 2D Atomic Layers and van der Walls Solids.Symposium of the Fall Materials Research Society (MRS) meeting, Boston (November 30-December 5, 2014)
- Theoretical Spectroscopy: TDDFT
7th European School on Molecular Nanoscience (ESMOLNA2012), Gandia (Spain), 26th to 30th October 2014. 27th October 2014
- DFT Made Simple: Ground state properties of CNTs and molecules
Duncan J. Mowbray
TDDFT Made Simple: Excited state properties of CNTs and molecules
Duncan J. Mowbray
POCAONTAS Autumn School, Tivoli Hotel, Sintra, Portugal (7th October 2014)
- Calculation of resonant states with complex scaling and extension to density functional theory
Ask Hjorth Larsen
Physics seminar, Department of
and nanoscience, MC2, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden (24th September 2014)
- Modeling non equilibrium dynamical processes in TDDFT: optoelectronic and photovoltaic applications
Physical Seminar, University of Rochester, USA (15th September 2014)
- First principles modeling of photovoltaic and optoelectronic devices: fundamentals and aplications
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley, USA (12-iSeptember-2014)
- Efficient implementation of time-dependent density-functional theory to treat non-linear dynamical processes in molecular nanostructures and solids
Applied Mathematics Seminar, Department of Mathematics, University of California, Berkeley (3rd September 2014)
- Ab initio modelling of light-induced non equilibrium dynamical processes in organic materials
Department of Physics, Stanford University, USA (22-August-2014)
- XLIC COST WG1 meeting. 3-4 July 2014. London. England, United Kingdom
-Soft X-ray ionisation of atoms within TDDFT(Invited Talk), Alison Crawford Uranga
- Optoelectronic and hybrid-photovoltaic devices from first principles
Angel Rubio Seminar of the Physical Chemistry department (ISIC) at the EPFL, Laussane, 12th July 2014
Non equilibrium light-induced dynamical processes in energy materials
2nd Workshop on Surfaces, Interfaces and Functionalization Processes in Organic Compounds and Applications - SINFO II Trieste, 25-27 June 2014 (27-June-2014)
- Hybrid-organic photovoltaic devices from first principles simulations
White nights of materials science: From physics and chemistry to data analysis, and back, Saint Petersburg, Russia -- June 16 - 20, 2014 (18-June-2014)
- Understanding light-induced processes in energy materials from first principles TDDFT simulations
Workshop on Material Challenges in Devices for Fuel Solar Production and Employment, ICTP, Trieste, ITaly, 19-23 May (2014)
- Extensions of density functional theory approaches to treating quantum phenomena and quantum entanglement
March meeting of the American Physical Society (APS), March 3–7, 2014; Denver, Colorado
- Excitation Energy Transfer in Light Harvesting Complex II of Spinach
Institut de Química Teòrica i Computacional de la Universitat de Barcelona (IQTC-UB), Barcelona, 28 February 2014.
- Light-induced processes in finite and extended systems from TDDFT
VI International Conference BIFI 2014 "Exploring the role of computation in Science: from Biology to Physics", Zaragoza, 22-24 January 2014
- Steady-state quantum transport from a (TD)DFT perspective.
Time-dependent quantum transport using TDDFT
Dynamical exchange-correlation corrections in transport
Time-resolved spectroscopies with TDDFT
Umberto De Giovannini
Tuning the photophysics of biological chromophores.
Perspectives.Open session about challenges and standing problems.
Real-time propagations for correlated systems in Fock space
6th Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory: Prospects and Applications, 4 - 18 January 2014 Benasque, Spain.