Invited Talks - 2016
- Modeling Light-Matter interaction: From Weak to Strong Coupling in QED Chemistry and Materials
Symposium on Frontiers in Physical Sciences.
International Center for Advanced Studies (ICAS), 14-18 November 2016, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Theory for UV to THZ light conversion using graphene nano-ribbons
Yoshiyuki Miyamoto, Hong Zhang, Xinlu Cheng, and Angel Rubio
NT16.17th International Conference on the Science and Application of Nanotubes and low-dimensional materials. University of Vienna, Austria.7-13 August 2016
- Efficient van der Waals functionals and other GPAW developments
Ask Hjorth Larsen, Mikael Kuisma, Paul Erhart, Per Hyldgaard
GPAW 2016: Users and developers meeting, 6-10 June 2016
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Time-resolved angle resolved photoelectron spectroscopy within TDDFT: what can we learn and what are the limitations?
International focus workshop on "Prospects and Limitations of Electronic Structure Imaging by Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy.25-27 April 2016, Dresden (Germany)
- Electronic and structural properties of 2D elemental materials: applications in nanoscience
Department of Physics, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, 7-April-2016
- Extensions of time density functional theory to QED: QED-Chemistry
DCP Symposium for the March 2016 Meeting of the APS in Baltimore.
Don Truhlar, Neepa Maitra and John Perdew
APS March Meeting 2016, March 14-18, 2016, Baltimore, MD.
- First principles modeling of light-induced ultrafast phenomena in nanostructures and solid
Workshop "The Frontier of ultrafast science: integrating XFEL and fs-TEM for a novel approach to time-resolved science" 1-3 February 2016, Trieste, Italy 2-February-2016